Vitamin C Powder (Sodium Ascorbate) pH 7.8 - Perfect for high doses
Vitamin C – daily requirement well covered?
In times of viral infections (like flu or common colds) vitamin C is definitely the number 1 booster for our immune system!
In addition of being indispensable during any physical or mental stress phases, it plays a major role in many processes in our human body. A deficiency can therefore have far-reaching consequences.
The EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) recommendations for the daily requirement of vitamins are only guidelines for the “minimum requirement to avoid deficiencies”.
However, avoiding a deficiency does not necessarily mean that these dosages are also sufficient for optimal functioning of the body or personal well-being; nor for correcting an existing deficiency.
Therefore, many biochemists, virologists and other health experts worldwide advise higher daily intakes, especially for Vitamin C.
Vitaalia’s Vitamin C Powder is perfectly suited for high-dose intake as it is made in outstanding pharmaceutical quality and consists of the best acid-free substance available on the market: Sodium ascorbate!
It is very gentle to the stomach and is also tolerated by sensitive people without any problems. The organism absorbs this buffered vitamin C excellently and achieves a fast onset of action.
Another benefit of Sodium ascorbate is the alkaline pH of 7.8 and therefore fits perfectly into an alkaline diet, or actively counteracts an overacidification of the body.
Following beneficial effects are obtained with a minimum daily intake of 280 mg Vitamin C, claimed by the “European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)”:
Vitamin C contributes to:
- normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels,
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones,
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage,
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums,
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological function
- normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- an increased iron absorption
- and increased iron absorption
Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate)
Sodium (as Sodium Ascorbat)
*Nutrient reference values (reference quantities) according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011
Recommended dosage: Dissolve 4 grams in water of juice.1 scoop (included) matches ca. 200 mg.
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended doses unless advised by a healthcare practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional. Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
Storage: Store in a dry, dark place. Keep out of reach of young children
Animal products (e.g. dairy, gelatin, eggs), Gluten, Magnesium stearate, Release- and anti-caking-agents, Colorant, Flavors, Sweetener, Yeast, Lactose, Soya, Nuts, Sesam seeds.
All our products are GMO free!