Magnesium Oil - Original Zechstein Inside - 500 ml - Refill
Essential Collection No. 42
e 500 ml
With the size of 500 ml, we offer you a practical Magnesium Oil refill bottle to our 200 ml spray. Less packaging means less environment waste and happy wallet due to the attractive price.
Our magnesium series “Transdermal” includes oil and gel in 100 ml, 200 ml and 500 ml bottles. Furthermore, we offer flakes for warm compresses and healing bath.
The importance of Magnesium Oil for our human body can be seen impressively in the many scientific documented findings that have already reported over 3,500 medical indications in connection with a magnesium deficiency!
Magnesium Oil is also an effective stress reliever and the most powerful relaxation mineral available in addition to its improving natural sleep patterns.
Modern “habits” or excessive use of certain foods inevitably contribute to a huge decrease in our magnesium levels.
In addition, the following factors should also be mentioned:
- Prolonged stress
- Coffee & alcohol abuse
- Too much salt consumption
- Phosphoric acid (cola drinks!)
- Chronic diarrheas
- Diuretics & antibiotic pills
- Excessive sweating
The transdermal application of magnesium through the skin is an excellent way to replenish magnesium levels within a short time.
Worldwide studies have proven for years the extraordinary effectiveness of this form of application and an average 9x faster positive result! At Vitaalia, we offer you the very best quality.
We source our transdermal magnesium products (flakes, oil and gel) from the dried-up Zechstein Sea, as its sediments form the purest and highest quality source of natural magnesium chloride in the world.
Zechstein Inside clearly comes out on top in comparison with artificially obtained magnesium chloride or magnesium from the Dead Sea and the Himalayan mountains!
No other magnesium in this purity level achieves such optimal bioavailability for humans.
Following beneficial effects are claimed by the “European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)”
Magnesium contributes to:
- a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- electrolyte balance
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal muscle function
- normal protein synthesis
- normal psychological function
- the maintenance of normal bones
- the maintenance of normal teeth
- the process of cell division
Active Ingredients: Water, Magnesium Chloride 31% (MgCl2). Natural & pure from the Zechstein Sea
- Spray magnesium oil into the palms or directly onto the skin and allow to dry. If necessary, rinse off again after some time; preferably leave on the skin as long as possible.
- Overnight, spray magnesium oil on the soles of the feet and leave on.
- Perfectly suited for massage therapy, also in combination with (essential) oils.
- A slight tingling or warm sensation may occur as a natural process of magnesium absorption and is completely harmless. By the way, the skin in the abdominal area and under the feet is generally less sensitive.
- TIP: For calf cramps, sore muscles or tension, massage magnesium oil into the painful areas.
Caution: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional. Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition. Keep out of reach of young children. Avoid contact with eyes or open wounds.
Storage: Always store closed. Below 5°C natural crystallization may occur at the bottom of the bottle.
Animal products (e.g. dairy, gelatin, eggs), Gluten, Magnesium stearate, Release- and anti-caking-agents, Colorant, Flavors, Sweetener, Yeast, Lactose, Soya, Nuts, Sesam seeds.
All our products are GMO free!