Zinc Citrate 50 mg - important in fighting viruses - small Microtablets
Zinc - a real multi-talent!
Essential Collection No. 40
e 37 g
A real multi-talent!
The mineral zinc has very diverse key functions, but mostly only under the description “skin, hair and nails” to find. In fact, a zinc deficiency makes itself visible with brittle nails, hair without elasticity and dry skin.
However, this multi-talent can do much more! It supports the metabolism, the immune system, helps with diabetes mellitus and allergies. It also supports the daily cell division.
Zinc has also taken a very important place in the fight against viruses and for the general support of the immune system. In times of increased risk of infection, it is definitely worthwhile to be well aware of this property!
Furthermore, zinc still promotes rapid wound healing after minor and major injuries and in the recovery phase after operations.
Unfortunately, however, there is no longer enough zinc in our daily meals and we have to rely on supplements.
Following beneficial effects are claimed by the “European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)”
Zinc contributes to:
- normal acid-base metabolism.
- normal carbohydrate metabolism.
- normal cognitive function.
- normal DNA synthesis.
- normal fertility and normal reproduction.
- normal normal macronutrient metabolism.
- normal metabolism of fatty acids.
- normal metabolism of vitamin A.
- normal protein synthesis.
- the maintenance of normal bones.
- the maintenance of normal hair.
- the maintenance of normal nails.
- the maintenance of normal skin.
- the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- the maintenance of normal vision.
- the normal function of the immune system.
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- has a role in the process of cell division.
|Zinc Citrate||50 mg||***|
|providing Zinc||15 mg||150%|
Other Ingredients: Di calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate
*Nutrient reference values (reference quantities) according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011
***No nutrient reference values established
Recommended dosage: Adults: 1 tablet daily with water or juice, preferably during a meal.
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended doses unless advised by a healthcare practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional. Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
Storage: Store in a dry, dark place. Keep out of reach of young children.
Free from animal products (e.g. dairy, gelatin, eggs), Lactose, Preservatives, Flavors, Colorant, Sweeteners, Yeast, Soya, Nuts.
All our products are GMO free.