Did you know, that a lot of people have an increased need of Vitamine C? Find out more about it here.
Tag Archives: essential
Vitamin C is an Antioxidant and Essential Nutrient that has many, many functions! For example, it helps produce collagen, reduce oxidative stress, and enhance wound healing.
Vitamin C cannot be stored in the body, so you need it in your diet every day.
Unfortunately, the Vitamin C content in fruit and vegetables is influenced by the seasons, transport routes, type and duration of storage, the method of preparation and the possible chlorination of the drinking water. Vitamin C is further destroyed by cutting, crushing, heating or when in contact with copper or iron, as well as preparation in the (slightly) alkaline range. When cooking in boiling water, the valuable vitamin is not only flushed out, but mostly also poured out with the cooking water.
Did you know, that ….
…. following groups of people have an increased need for vitamin C?
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women
- Women taking the contraceptive pill
- (Night) shift workers
- People in burn-out
- (Chronically) stressed people
- People following a diet
- (Post-operative) Convalescent patients
- Pain patients
- Chronically ill people
The daily supply of vitamin C is absolutely necessary for these groups of people!
You will find at Vitaalia several Vitamin C products:
- Non-acid Sodium ascorbate powder (Vitamin C with the highest bioavailability), absolutely stomach friendly and fast onset action, suitable for higher dosages.
- Vitamin C capsules with Bioflavonoids
- Vitamin C tablets
- Vitamin C-series for KIDS