Personal data that we process
Vitaalia processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP Address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data being collected on children without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without such consent, please contact us by e-mail and we will delete this information.
Purpose and Basis of processing personal data?
Vitaalia processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment.
- To send our newsletter and/or advertising folder.
- To be able to call you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary in order to carry out our services.
- Inform you about the latest developments of our products.
- Offer you the possibility to create an account.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Vitaalia analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Vitaalia follows your surfing behaviour on different websites so that we can match our products and services to your needs.
- To be able to ask you for a review after placing an order.
- Vitaalia also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return or to investigate, prevent and combat unauthorised access fraud.
Sharing personal information with a third party
Vitaalia does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a statutory obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Vitaalia remains responsible for this processing. If through our website you are referred to another website, this statement is no longer applicable. This privacy statement only applies to the website of Vitaalia.
Cookies, or similar Techniques
When you first visited our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to place them. You can unsubscribe from cookies by configuring your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can delete all information that has previously been stored using your browser settings.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and/or social media companies. Below an overview:
- Google Analytics: measure and analyse website usage
- Social media cookies: enables to contact us through social media and/or share our messages through these social media platforms
- Facebook pixel and LinkedIn pixel: gain more insight into the behaviour of visitors on our website and measure the effectiveness of our advertisements
- Google Tag Manager: manage different tags on our website
How long do we keep your personal data?
We do not keep your personal data longer than is strictly necessary for the purpose for which we have collected and recorded it. If there is a statutory retention obligation or a retention period based on professional regulations or code of conduct, we will adhere to those periods.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
According to the AVG, as a data subject you have the following rights concerning the processing of your personal data:
– Right to access and rectification
– Right to restriction of processing
– Right of objection
– Right to erasure of data (‘the right to be forgotten’)
If you wish to exercise such a right, please e-mail to:
Vitaalia would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority (the “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens”) based in The Hague:
How we protect personal data
Vitaalia takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised alteration. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service via .
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service via
Laatste update: 10.03.2021
Cas Oorthuyskade 106
Phone: +31 618996548
Chamber of Commerce (KVK) Registration no. 78055911